Thursday, March 13, 2008

We've been busy but we're here


These last few months have been quite busy and wonderful for us. Sylvia is growing well and we enjoy her smiles and coos very much. I'm amazed at how much babies change in the first few months. She likes to stand with some help because she's a little wobbly. She normally sleeps well at night but likes to be awake during the day. She's a very good baby and is generally very happy. I've started back to work at Myriad part time and Benjamin stays with Sylvia for a few hours in the morning.

It's been nice to have Mom and Dad Giauque stay with is the last couple of months. They enjoy helping out with Sylvia when they aren't too busy taking care of business with their properties. They say she seems to grow every day.

3 comments:

Today: In Seven said...

Stumbled in and just wanted to say hi. What a beautiful baby! A little orange though... haha. Congrats.

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com

Lucia said...

Hey guys! It was fun to see you yesterday! Thanks for coming by, your family is so beautiful!

Natalie Walker said...

Sylvia is beautiful! I imagine Bonnie has probably forwarded me emails with her picture but I'm afraid I don't remember...symptoms of pregnancy brain I suppose? (I seem to be brainless while pregnant, even though I'm only four months along.) Shawn and I think that she looks just like Ben. It's fun to see her and I'm so glad I have your blog address now and can keep better tabs on you guys. Bonnie forwarded us the link from your dad (Giauque). We saw you guys fairly often for a while which was really nice. We're in Texas now so we don't see anyone anymore but it's nice to keep in touch. Good luck managing everything - sometimes it's stressful with a new little one but it is so much fun (as you already know). Feel free to check us out at texanwalkers.blogspot.com

Much love,
Shawn and Natalie (Carson) Walker