Saturday, November 25, 2017

      Benjamin here. This morning I got up and took an hour long exam in preparation for my third and final SEE next Tuesday. I go for my exit interview next Friday and then this anesthesia school thing is almost done. I enjoyed some pearl of great price, the book of Abraham where I re-learned that all of the earth will have the blessings of the gospel available to them through Abraham.
      I had an hour long walk today 4.6 miles and I am trying a blood type based diet that my mom recommended. I am Type B blood type. I am in New York. I am feeling confident about the next two months. Sylvia takes it hard when I am gone. I have made strides to communicate with them at least three times yesterday. Royal always takes the phone and hides with it.
      I am try the military diet when I am in Puerto Rico. We will see how it goes.



No comments: