Sunday, December 10, 2017

Home soon to my Nicky and My Sylvia, Vivian, Shawna Marie and Royal Eli

It is Sunday the 10th of December. Soon I will be back in the loving embrace of my sweet family. I have missed them so. My parents have been so gracious to put me up over this past few weeks and the month prior to thanksgiving. It has been very nice to spend time with them. I have begun a calorie counting diet with my parents and over the last three weeks I have been able to come down from 235 lbs to 240 lbs. It feels good. Shirts that sis not fit me comfortably around the neck before now fit without a lot of struggle. I also have been praying and studying diligently in preparation to take the NCE for anesthesia. I graduated on the First of December and my program director is still sending out tests to challenge us. I love it. I got somewhat distracted by thinking about trying to find a home. I am no longer distracted with that and I am laser focused on getting this test passed. I also attended the buffalo ward Christmas party last night. I saw David Gaiser who is struggling with many health challenges. God bless him. I am learning how to give softer replies and to be less sarcastic and abrasive in speech. I am grateful to my heavenly father who has such patience with me in my development.











No comments: