Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back into the world of blogging



I (Nicky) am finally getting back into blogging! I've got myself and new camera and I'm taking a photography class...so I want to keep a better record of our girls. Besides, what good is a picture if no one else sees it?

A lot have happened since we last posted. Most notably, Vivian Nicole Kay joined the lot on January 21, 2010. Sylvia loves her little sister and Vivian is a very patient and smiley girl. We love them both a lot.

More to come.

3 comments:

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

I didn't know you were taking a photography class! I really want to do that too! Where are you taking it? Oh and thanks for your post (cute picture)!

Natalie Walker said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!

Nicky Kay said...

I'm taking the photography class through the SLC school district community ed program. It's offered at East High for about $80 and it's 8 weeks long. It's about twice as much if you take it through continuing ed at the U.